Access to and use of this site is provided by Helen Doron Limited (HD) subject to the following terms:
- By using the site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the site.
- HD may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by HD. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any the website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the website content requires the prior written permission of HD.
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within website.
- The website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to HD and/or HD affiliated companies , its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will HD be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the website regardless of the form of action.
- HD does not warrant that functions contained in the website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying HD, Super-Nature or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of HD, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of HD or any other third party.
- Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to the website, you:
- warrant that your contribution:
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to HD for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify HD against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by HD as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the website and the purposes specified above.
- You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in the website forum. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
- The views expressed in the website areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of HD.
- This site contains links that lead to resources and information outside the HD web site. These links are provided for your reference and convenience. Your access to and use of those web sites is solely at your own risk.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Certain areas of the website may be password restricted to authorized users ("Private Client Areas"). If you are an authorized user of the Private Client Areas, you agree that you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and agree to notify HD if your password is lost, stolen, disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You agree that you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify HD of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security in relation to the website known to you.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Israel.
Helen Doron Ltd� 1997-2007